Combining Structure-Based Pharmacophore and In Silico Approaches to Discover Novel Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 705–717, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Z.-L., Liu, H.-L., Wu, J. W., Tsao, C.-W., Chen, W.-H., Liu, K.-T. and Ho, Y. (2013), Combining Structure-Based Pharmacophore and In Silico Approaches to Discover Novel Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 705–717. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12192
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2013 04:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-99-2221-E-027-022-MY3, NSC-101-2221-E-027-105-MY3
- Institute of Nuclear Energy Research of Taiwan. Grant Number: 1012001INER060
- National Taipei University of Technology and Taipei Medical University. Grant Number: NTUT-TMU-101-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.