Synthesis, Biological Evaluation and Molecular Docking Studies of High-Affinity Bone Targeting N,N'-Bis (alendronate) Diethylenetriamene-N,N'-Triacetic Acid: A Bifunctional Bone Scintigraphy Agent
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 468–476, October 2013
How to Cite
Chadha, N., Sinha, D., Tiwari, A. K., Chuttani, K. and Mishra, A. K. (2013), Synthesis, Biological Evaluation and Molecular Docking Studies of High-Affinity Bone Targeting N,N'-Bis (alendronate) Diethylenetriamene-N,N'-Triacetic Acid: A Bifunctional Bone Scintigraphy Agent. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 468–476. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12194
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-University of Grant commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.