N-substituted Piperazinopyridylsteroid Derivatives as Abiraterone Analogues Inhibit Growth and Induce Pro-apoptosis in Human Hormone-independent Prostate Cancer Cell Lines
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 620–629, November 2013
How to Cite
Brossard, D., Zhang, Y., Haider, S. M., Sgobba, M., Khalid, M., Legay, R., Duterque-Coquillaud, M., Galera, P., Rault, S., Dallemagne, P., Moslemi, S. and El Kihel, L. (2013), N-substituted Piperazinopyridylsteroid Derivatives as Abiraterone Analogues Inhibit Growth and Induce Pro-apoptosis in Human Hormone-independent Prostate Cancer Cell Lines. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 620–629. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12195
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Conseil Régional Basse-Normandie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.