Comparative Kinetics of Qi Site Inhibitors of Cytochrome bc1 Complex: Picomolar Antimycin and Micromolar Cyazofamid
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 71–80, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, H., Zhu, X.-L., Yang, W.-C. and Yang, G.-F. (2014), Comparative Kinetics of Qi Site Inhibitors of Cytochrome bc1 Complex: Picomolar Antimycin and Micromolar Cyazofamid. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 71–80. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12199
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2013 05:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21102052, 20932005, 20925206, 20902034, 21272092
- Central China Normal University Fundamental Research. Grant Number: CCNU13F008
- National Key Technologies R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.