Optimization of Compound Ranking for Structure-Based Virtual Ligand Screening Using an Established FRED–Surflex Consensus Approach
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 37–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Du, J., Bleylevens, I. W. M., Bitorina, A. V., Wichapong, K. and Nicolaes, G. A. F. (2014), Optimization of Compound Ranking for Structure-Based Virtual Ligand Screening Using an Established FRED–Surflex Consensus Approach. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 37–51. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12202
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2013 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: 2008630114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.