Both Yu Fang and Haijing Yu are the joint first authors and contributed equally to the study in this article.
Combined 3D-QSAR, Molecular Docking, Molecular Dynamics Simulation, and Binding Free Energy Calculation Studies on the 5-Hydroxy-2H-Pyridazin-3-One Derivatives as HCV NS5B Polymerase Inhibitors
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 89–105, January 2014
How to Cite
Yu, H., Fang, Y., Lu, X., Liu, Y. and Zhang, H. (2014), Combined 3D-QSAR, Molecular Docking, Molecular Dynamics Simulation, and Binding Free Energy Calculation Studies on the 5-Hydroxy-2H-Pyridazin-3-One Derivatives as HCV NS5B Polymerase Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 89–105. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12203
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2013 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21071021, 102202045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.