Discovery of HIV-1 Integrase Inhibitors: Pharmacophore Mapping, Virtual Screening, Molecular Docking, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 154–166, February 2014
How to Cite
Bhatt, H., Patel, P. and Pannecouque, C. (2014), Discovery of HIV-1 Integrase Inhibitors: Pharmacophore Mapping, Virtual Screening, Molecular Docking, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 154–166. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12207
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 04:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.