X-ray Crystallographic and Fluorometric Analysis of the Interactions of Rhein to Human Serum Albumin
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 167–173, February 2014
How to Cite
Li, M., Lee, P., Zhang, Y., Ma, Z., Yang, F., Zhou, Z., Wu, X. and Liang, H. (2014), X-ray Crystallographic and Fluorometric Analysis of the Interactions of Rhein to Human Serum Albumin. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 167–173. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12208
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31060121, 21171043
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangxi. Grant Numbers: 2012GXNSFCB053001, 2013GXNSFGA019010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.