Screening of Drug Target Proteins by 2D Ligand Matching Approach
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 174–182, February 2014
How to Cite
Feng, J., Guo, H., Wang, J. and Lu, T. (2014), Screening of Drug Target Proteins by 2D Ligand Matching Approach. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 174–182. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12209
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- Fundamental Research Funds
- Fuzhou Science and Technology Bureau. Grant Number: 2012G106
- Fujian Provincial Department of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2013N5006
- Program for Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31000335 , 21273038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.