These authors contributed equally to this work.
A New i, i + 3 Peptide Stapling System for α-Helix Stabilization
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 635–642, December 2013
How to Cite
Shim, S. Y., Kim, Y.-W. and Verdine, G. L. (2013), A New i, i + 3 Peptide Stapling System for α-Helix Stabilization. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 635–642. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12231
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2013 03:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Johnson & Johnson
- Harvard & Dana-Farber Program in Cancer Chemical Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.