Effectiveness of Novel 5-(5-amino-1-aryl-1H-pyrazol-4-yl)-1H-tetrazole Derivatives Against Promastigotes and Amastigotes of Leishmania amazonensis
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 272–277, March 2014
How to Cite
dos Santos Faiões, V., Leon, L. L., Canto-Cavalheiro, M. M., Torres-Santos, E. C., Bernardino, A. M. R., Vegi, P. F. and dos Santos, M. S. (2014), Effectiveness of Novel 5-(5-amino-1-aryl-1H-pyrazol-4-yl)-1H-tetrazole Derivatives Against Promastigotes and Amastigotes of Leishmania amazonensis. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 272–277. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12235
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2013 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.