Discovery of Synthetic Leishmania Inhibitors by Screening of a 2-Arylbenzothiophene Library
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 289–296, March 2014
How to Cite
Bonano, V. I., Yokoyama-Yasunaka, J. K. U., Miguel, D. C., Jones, S. A., Dodge, J. A. and Uliana, S. R. B. (2014), Discovery of Synthetic Leishmania Inhibitors by Screening of a 2-Arylbenzothiophene Library. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 289–296. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12239
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 11:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- São Paulo Research Foundation. Grant Number: 2011/20484-7
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico. Grant Number: 473343/2012-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.