Ablation of Breast Cancer Cells Using Trastuzumab-Functionalized Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes and Trastuzumab-Diphtheria Toxin Conjugate
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 259–265, March 2014
How to Cite
Oraki Kohshour, M., Mirzaie, S., Zeinali, M., Amin, M., Said Hakhamaneshi, M., Jalili, A., Mosaveri, N. and Jamalan, M. (2014), Ablation of Breast Cancer Cells Using Trastuzumab-Functionalized Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes and Trastuzumab-Diphtheria Toxin Conjugate. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 259–265. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12244
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2013 11:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.