These three authors equally contribute to this paper.
Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Heterocyclic Carboxylic Acyl Shikonin Derivatives
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 334–343, March 2014
How to Cite
Wang, X.-M., Lin, H.-Y., Kong, W.-Y., Guo, J., Shi, J., Huang, S.-C., Qi, J.-L., Yang, R.-W., Gu, H.-W. and Yang, Y.-H. (2014), Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Heterocyclic Carboxylic Acyl Shikonin Derivatives. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 334–343. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12247
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2013 11:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation . Grant Numbers: 30701041, 31171161
- Research Team in University . Grant Number: IRT1020
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 1106020824, 1082020803
- Natural Science Foundations of the Jiangsu. Grant Number: BK2010053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.