Folic Acid-Conjugated 4-Amino-Phenylboronate, a Boron-Containing Compound Designed for Boron Neutron Capture Therapy, is an Unexpected Agonist for Human Neutrophils and Platelets
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 532–540, May 2014
How to Cite
Achilli, C., Jadhav, S. A., Guidetti, G. F., Ciana, A., Abbonante, V., Malara, A., Fagnoni, M., Torti, M., Balduini, A., Balduini, C. and Minetti, G. (2014), Folic Acid-Conjugated 4-Amino-Phenylboronate, a Boron-Containing Compound Designed for Boron Neutron Capture Therapy, is an Unexpected Agonist for Human Neutrophils and Platelets. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 532–540. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12264
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 11:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- CARIPLO Foundation. Grant Number: 2009-2440
- IRCCS San Matteo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.