These authors contributed equally to this work.
Structure-Based Evaluation of C5 Derivatives in the Catechol Diether Series Targeting HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 541–549, May 2014
How to Cite
Frey, K. M., Gray, W. T., Spasov, K. A., Bollini, M., Gallardo-Macias, R., Jorgensen, W. L. and Anderson, K. S. (2014), Structure-Based Evaluation of C5 Derivatives in the Catechol Diether Series Targeting HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 541–549. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12266
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2013 01:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM49551, AI44616, GM32136, AI104334
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.