Benzocaine Complexation with p-Sulfonic Acid Calix[n]arene: Experimental (1H-NMR) and Theoretical Approaches
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 550–559, May 2014
How to Cite
Arantes, L. M., Varejão, E. V. V., Pelizzaro-Rocha, K. J., Cereda, C. M. S., de Paula, E., Lourenço, M. P., Duarte, H. A. and Fernandes, S. A. (2014), Benzocaine Complexation with p-Sulfonic Acid Calix[n]arene: Experimental (1H-NMR) and Theoretical Approaches. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 550–559. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12267
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2013 01:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.