The Stereoselectivity of CYP2C19 on R- and S-isomers of Proton Pump Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 610–621, May 2014
How to Cite
Tian, C., Zhu, L., Yu, D., Cao, Z., Kang, T. and Zhu, R. (2014), The Stereoselectivity of CYP2C19 on R- and S-isomers of Proton Pump Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 610–621. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12274
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 01:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31200986
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100072120050
- Central Universities. Grant Number: 2000219083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.