Discovery of Novel Inhibitors of HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase Through Virtual Screening of Experimental and Theoretical Ensembles
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 521–531, May 2014
How to Cite
Ivetac, A., Swift, S. E., Boyer, P. L., Diaz, A., Naughton, J., Young, J. A. T., Hughes, S. H. and McCammon, J. A. (2014), Discovery of Novel Inhibitors of HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase Through Virtual Screening of Experimental and Theoretical Ensembles. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 83: 521–531. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12277
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 10:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- San Diego Supercomputing Center
- Center for Theoretical Biological Physics
- National Biomedical Computational Resource for computational resources
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Nomis, Auen, and Morris Foundations
- James B.Pendleton Charitable Trust
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Cancer Institute
- Center for Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.