A Lectin from Spatholobus parviflorus Inhibits Aspergillus flavus α-Amylase: Enzyme Kinetics and Thermodynamic Studies
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 116–122, July 2014
How to Cite
Tintu, I., Abhilash, J., Dileep, K. V., Augustine, A., Haridas, M. and Sadasivan, C. (2014), A Lectin from Spatholobus parviflorus Inhibits Aspergillus flavus α-Amylase: Enzyme Kinetics and Thermodynamic Studies. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 116–122. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12291
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2014 03:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- KSCSTE. Grant Number: 002/SRSLS/2009/CSTE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.