Discovery of Novel P-Glycoprotein-Mediated Multidrug Resistance Inhibitors Bearing Triazole Core via Click Chemistry
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 182–191, August 2014
How to Cite
Liu, B., Qiu, Q., Zhao, T., Jiao, L., Hou, J., Li, Y., Qian, H. and Huang, W. (2014), Discovery of Novel P-Glycoprotein-Mediated Multidrug Resistance Inhibitors Bearing Triazole Core via Click Chemistry. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 182–191. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12301
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2014 04:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
- National Science and Technology
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009ZX09102-033
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81173088
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.