Peptide Inhibitors Against Dengue Virus Infection
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 148–157, August 2014
How to Cite
Panya, A., Bangphoomi, K., Choowongkomon, K. and Yenchitsomanus, P.-t. (2014), Peptide Inhibitors Against Dengue Virus Infection. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 148–157. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12309
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2014 12:52AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2014
- Thailand Research Fund (TRF)
- TRF-Royal Golden Jubilee (TRF-RGJ)
Table S1. Molecular weight, docking scores, autodock predicted Ki, hydrophobic score and IC50 of peptides.
Figure S1. The effects of amino acid E, F, and combination of E and F on E protein levels in Vero cells infected by DENV2 shows as percentage relative to nontreated control.
Figure S2. Sequence alignments of DENV E proteins (residues 1–295) from four serotypes, obtained using clustalw.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.