Study of Orientation and Penetration of LAH4 into Lipid Bilayer Membranes: pH and Composition Dependence
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 242–252, August 2014
How to Cite
Islami, M., Mehrnejad, F., Doustdar, F., Alimohammadi, M., Khadem-Maaref, M., Mir-Derikvand, M. and Taghdir, M. (2014), Study of Orientation and Penetration of LAH4 into Lipid Bilayer Membranes: pH and Composition Dependence. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 242–252. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12311
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2014 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Iran National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.