These authors contributed equally to this work.
Design, Synthesis, and Preliminary Cardioprotective Effect Evaluation of Danshensu Derivatives
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 282–291, September 2014
How to Cite
Cui, Q., Chen, Y., Zhang, M., Shan, L., Sun, Y., Yu, P., Zhang, G., Wang, D., Zhao, Z., Xu, Q., Xu, B. and Wang, Y. (2014), Design, Synthesis, and Preliminary Cardioprotective Effect Evaluation of Danshensu Derivatives. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 282–291. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12312
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2014 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2013
- China Natural Science Fund. Grant Numbers: U1032007, 30973618
- China Innovative Drug Project. Grant Numbers: 2009ZX09103-031, 2009ZX09102-010
- 211 project of Jinan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.