These authors contributed equally to this work.
New Force Field on Modeling Intrinsically Disordered Proteins
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 253–269, September 2014
How to Cite
Wang, W., Ye, W., Jiang, C., Luo, R. and Chen, H.-F. (2014), New Force Field on Modeling Intrinsically Disordered Proteins. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 253–269. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12314
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2014 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012CB721003
- National High-tech R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2014AA021502
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: J1210047, 31271403
- Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Number: 12ZZ023
- Shanghai Jiaotong University. Grant Number: YG2013MS68
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.