Evaluation of Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic Effects of Synthesized Derivatives of Ibuprofen
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
How to Cite
Wang, J., Dai, D., Qiu, Q., Deng, X., Lin, H., Qian, H. and Huang, W. (2014), Evaluation of Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic Effects of Synthesized Derivatives of Ibuprofen. Chemical Biology & Drug Design. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12316
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2014 12:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China. Grant Number: BK2012759
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: JKQ2009003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.