Synthesis, Characterization, and In vitro Studies of PLGA–PEG Nanoparticles for Oral Insulin Delivery
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 307–315, September 2014
How to Cite
Hosseininasab, S., Pashaei-Asl, R., Khandaghi, A. A., Nasrabadi, H. T., Nejati-Koshki, K., Akbarzadeh, A., Joo, S. W., Hanifehpour, Y. and Davaran, S. (2014), Synthesis, Characterization, and In vitro Studies of PLGA–PEG Nanoparticles for Oral Insulin Delivery. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 307–315. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12318
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2014 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- Drug Applied Research Center Tabriz university of Medical Sciences Grant
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0014246
- Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Tabriz university of Medical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.