1,3-Disubstituted-4-Aminopyrazolo [3, 4-d] Pyrimidines, a New Class of Potent Inhibitors for Phospholipase D
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 270–281, September 2014
How to Cite
Kulkarni, A., Quang, P., Curry, V., Keyes, R., Zhou, W., Cho, H., Baffoe, J., Török, B. and Stieglitz, K. (2014), 1,3-Disubstituted-4-Aminopyrazolo [3, 4-d] Pyrimidines, a New Class of Potent Inhibitors for Phospholipase D. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 270–281. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12319
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 07:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- Roxbury Community College Biotechnology Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.