Microwave Assistant One Pot Synthesis, Crystal Structure, Antifungal Activities and 3D-QSAR of Novel 1,2,4-Triazolo[4,3-a]pyridines
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 342–347, September 2014
How to Cite
Liu, X.-H., Sun, Z.-H., Yang, M.-Y., Tan, C.-X., Weng, J.-Q., Zhang, Y.-G. and Ma, Y. (2014), Microwave Assistant One Pot Synthesis, Crystal Structure, Antifungal Activities and 3D-QSAR of Novel 1,2,4-Triazolo[4,3-a]pyridines. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 342–347. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12323
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21002090, 31000008
- The Key Innovation Team of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010R50018-06
- National Key Technologies R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B03-01
Data S1 Materials and methods.
Figure S1 Some representative structures of triazole fungicides.
Figure S2 CoMFA predicted as experimental pED values.
Figure S3 The asterisk skeleton of title compounds.
Figure S4 Superposition modes of compounds.
Table S1 The structures, activities, and total score of compounds.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.