Synthesis and Biologic Evaluation of Substituted 5-methyl-2-phenyl-1H-pyrazol-3(2H)-one Derivatives as Selective COX-2 Inhibitors: Molecular Docking Study
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 409–419, October 2014
How to Cite
Dube, P. N., Bule, S. S., Mokale, S. N., Kumbhare, M. R., Dighe, P. R. and Ushir, Y. V. (2014), Synthesis and Biologic Evaluation of Substituted 5-methyl-2-phenyl-1H-pyrazol-3(2H)-one Derivatives as Selective COX-2 Inhibitors: Molecular Docking Study. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 409–419. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12324
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2013
- Department of Science and Technology of India. Grant Numbers: SR/FT/LS-132/2012, SERB/F/4302/2012-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.