Multiobjective Optimization on Antiplatelet Effects of Three Components Combination by Quantitative Composition–activity Relationship Modeling and Weighted-Sum Method
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 513–521, November 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Jiang, W., Xiao, Y., Wang, Y. and Wang, Y. (2014), Multiobjective Optimization on Antiplatelet Effects of Three Components Combination by Quantitative Composition–activity Relationship Modeling and Weighted-Sum Method. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 513–521. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12338
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2014 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- National Key Scientific and Technological Project of China. Grant Number: 2012ZX09304007
- International S&T Cooperation Project of China. Grant Number: 2009DFB30510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.