These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Design, Synthesis, Anti-Tobacco Mosaic Virus (TMV) Activity, and SARs of 7-Methoxycryptopleurine Derivatives
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 531–542, November 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Feng, A., Cui, M., Liu, Y., Wang, L. and Wang, Q. (2014), Design, Synthesis, Anti-Tobacco Mosaic Virus (TMV) Activity, and SARs of 7-Methoxycryptopleurine Derivatives. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 531–542. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12340
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2014 03:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- National Key Project for Basic Research. Grant Number: 2010CB126100
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21132003, 21121002, 21372131
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11JCZDJC20500
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20130031110017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.