Aporphinoid Antagonists of 5-HT2A Receptors: Further Evaluation of Ring A Substituents and the Size of Ring C
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 558–566, November 2014
How to Cite
Ponnala, S., Kapadia, N., Navarro, H. A. and Harding, W. W. (2014), Aporphinoid Antagonists of 5-HT2A Receptors: Further Evaluation of Ring A Substituents and the Size of Ring C. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 558–566. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12345
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2014 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1SC1GM092282 and G12RR003037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.