These authors contributed equally to this work.
Down-Regulation of Asparagine Synthetase Induces Cell Cycle Arrest and Inhibits Cell Proliferation of Breast Cancer
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 578–584, November 2014
How to Cite
Yang, H., He, X., Zheng, Y., Feng, W., Xia, X., Yu, X. and Lin, Z. (2014), Down-Regulation of Asparagine Synthetase Induces Cell Cycle Arrest and Inhibits Cell Proliferation of Breast Cancer. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 578–584. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12348
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2014 01:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province, China. Grant Number: LY12H16030
- Foundation of Science Technology Department of Zhejiang Province, China. Grant Number: 2011C23043
- Foundation of Health Department of Zhejiang Province, China. Grant Number: 2011BCA015
- Traditional Chinese Medical Research Foundation of Zhejiang Province, China. Grant Number: 2011ZA016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.