These two authors equally contribute to this paper.
Novel Shikonin Derivatives Targeting Tubulin as Anticancer Agents
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 603–615, November 2014
How to Cite
Guo, J., Chen, X.-F., Liu, J., Lin, H.-Y., Han, H.-W., Liu, H.-C., Huang, S.-C., Shahla, B. K., Kulek, A., Qi, J.-L., Wang, X.-M., Ling, L.-J. and Yang, Y.-H. (2014), Novel Shikonin Derivatives Targeting Tubulin as Anticancer Agents. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 603–615. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12353
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2014 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31071082, 31170275, 31171161, 81172503
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1020
- Project of New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NECT-11-0234
- Natural Science Foundations of the Jiangsu. Grant Numbers: BK2010053, BK2011414
- Foundations of Huaian High-Tech Research Institute of Nanjing University. Grant Number: 2011Z2
- Natural Science Foundation of the Colleges and Universities in Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: 13KJB320011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.