Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of 1, 4-Dihydrothieno[3′, 2′:5, 6]thiopyrano[4, 3-c]pyrazole Derivatives as Human 5-Lipo-oxygenase Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 642–647, December 2014
How to Cite
Hu, J., Zhu, W., Meng, H., Liu, Y., Wang, X. and Hu, C. (2014), Identification of 1, 4-Dihydrothieno[3′, 2′:5, 6]thiopyrano[4, 3-c]pyrazole Derivatives as Human 5-Lipo-oxygenase Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 642–647. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12356
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2014 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2012AA020308, 2009CB918503
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21342006, J1030413
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.