Design, Synthesis, and Antimicrobial Evaluation of Hexadentate Hydroxypyridinones with High Iron(III) Affinity
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 659–668, December 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, M.-X., Zhu, C.-F., Zhou, Y.-J., Kong, X.-L., Hider, R. C. and Zhou, T. (2014), Design, Synthesis, and Antimicrobial Evaluation of Hexadentate Hydroxypyridinones with High Iron(III) Affinity. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 659–668. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12358
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2014 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20972138
- Qianjiang Scholars Fund of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2010R10051
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.