Stability of Bovine Lactoferrin in Luminal Extracts and Mucosal Homogenates from Rat Intestine: A Prelude to Oral Absorption
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 676–684, December 2014
How to Cite
Yao, X., Bunt, C., Cornish, J., Quek, S.-Y. and Wen, J. (2014), Stability of Bovine Lactoferrin in Luminal Extracts and Mucosal Homogenates from Rat Intestine: A Prelude to Oral Absorption. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 676–684. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12360
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2014 07:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- Faculty Research Development Fund (FRDF)
- The University of Auckland's Faculty of Medical and Health Science and New Zealand Pharmacy Education and Research Foundation (NZPERF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.