Bis(Methylpyridine)-EDTA Derivative as a Potential Ligand for PET Imaging: Synthesis, Complexation, and Biological Evaluation
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 84, Issue 6, pages 704–711, December 2014
How to Cite
Singh, P., Aggarwal, S., Tiwari, A. K., Kumar, V., Pratap, R., Chuttani, K. and Mishra, A. K. (2014), Bis(Methylpyridine)-EDTA Derivative as a Potential Ligand for PET Imaging: Synthesis, Complexation, and Biological Evaluation. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 84: 704–711. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12366
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2014 03:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.