Discovery of Novel 17-Phenylethylaminegeldanamycin Derivatives as Potent Hsp90 Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 181–188, February 2015
How to Cite
Li, Z., Jia, L., Wang, J., Wu, X., Shi, G., Lu, C. and Shen, Y. (2015), Discovery of Novel 17-Phenylethylaminegeldanamycin Derivatives as Potent Hsp90 Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 85: 181–188. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12371
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2014 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2014
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2010CB833802
- NSFC Projects. Grant Numbers: 81273384, 81302214, 90913024
- Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University. Grant Number: 2010 TB016
- Post-graduate Independent Innovation Fund of Shandong University. Grant Number: YZC12095
- Shanghai Nature Science Foundation of Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 13ZR1432700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.