Structural Basis for Low-Affinity Binding of Non-R2 Carboxylate-Substituted Tricyclic Quinoline Analogs to CK2α: Comparative Molecular Dynamics Simulation Studies
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 189–200, February 2015
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Li, X., Zhang, N. and Zhong, R. (2015), Structural Basis for Low-Affinity Binding of Non-R2 Carboxylate-Substituted Tricyclic Quinoline Analogs to CK2α: Comparative Molecular Dynamics Simulation Studies. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 85: 189–200. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12372
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2014 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20121103120008
- Excellent Talents Program of Beijing Municipality. Grant Number: 2013A005015000006
- Doctoral Fund of Innovation of Beijing University of Technology. Grant Number: YB201417
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.