Hologram Quantitative Structure Activity Relationship, Docking, and Molecular Dynamics Studies of Inhibitors for CXCR4
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 119–136, February 2015
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Du, C., Feng, Z., Zhu, J. and Li, Y. (2015), Hologram Quantitative Structure Activity Relationship, Docking, and Molecular Dynamics Studies of Inhibitors for CXCR4. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 85: 119–136. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12377
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2014 12:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB932400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91233115, 21273158, and 91227201
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
- Fund for Innovative Research Teams of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.