Drug Repurposing Based on Drug–Drug Interaction
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 137–144, February 2015
How to Cite
Zhou, B., Wang, R., Wu, P. and Kong, D.-X. (2015), Drug Repurposing Based on Drug–Drug Interaction. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 85: 137–144. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12378
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2014 10:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2014
- National High-tech R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA10A204
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075046, 21172124, 21275061
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2013QC023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.