2-(Hetero(aryl)methylene)hydrazine-1-carbothioamides as Potent Urease Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 225–230, February 2015
How to Cite
Saeed, A., Imran, A., Channar, P. A., Shahid, M., Mahmood, W. and Iqbal, J. (2015), 2-(Hetero(aryl)methylene)hydrazine-1-carbothioamides as Potent Urease Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 85: 225–230. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12379
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2014 10:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.