Discovery, Optimization, and Pharmacophore Modeling of Oleanolic Acid and Analogues as Breast Cancer Cell Migration and Invasion Inhibitors Through Targeting Brk/Paxillin/Rac1 Axis
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 231–243, February 2015
How to Cite
Elsayed, H. E., Akl, M. R., Ebrahim, H. Y., Sallam, A. A., Haggag, E. G., Kamal, A. M. and El Sayed, K. A. (2015), Discovery, Optimization, and Pharmacophore Modeling of Oleanolic Acid and Analogues as Breast Cancer Cell Migration and Invasion Inhibitors Through Targeting Brk/Paxillin/Rac1 Axis. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 85: 231–243. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12380
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2014 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2014
- Ministry of Higher Education and Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt
- Louisiana Board of Regents. Grant Number: LEQSF(2013-14)-ENH-TR-26
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.