Structure–activity Relationship Studies of Microbiologically Active Thiosemicarbazides Derived from Hydroxybenzoic Acid Hydrazides
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 315–325, March 2015
How to Cite
Plech, T., Paneth, A., Kaproń, B., Kosikowska, U., Malm, A., Strzelczyk, A. and Stączek, P. (2015), Structure–activity Relationship Studies of Microbiologically Active Thiosemicarbazides Derived from Hydroxybenzoic Acid Hydrazides. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 85: 315–325. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12392
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2014 06:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2014
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: 2012/05/D/NZ7/02278
Figure S1. Charge distribution on the surface of the compounds.
Figure S2. Overlay of structures of some active and inactive compounds.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.