Ritual Communication and Use Value: The South Central Farm and the Political Economy of Place
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Communication, Culture & Critique
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 20–40, March 2013
How to Cite
Broad, G. M. (2013), Ritual Communication and Use Value: The South Central Farm and the Political Economy of Place. Communication, Culture & Critique, 6: 20–40. doi: 10.1111/cccr.12003
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!