“Parachute Artists” or “Tourists With Typewriters”: Creative and Cocreative Labor in Travel Guidebook Production
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Communication, Culture & Critique
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 41–63, March 2013
How to Cite
Alacovska, A. (2013), “Parachute Artists” or “Tourists With Typewriters”: Creative and Cocreative Labor in Travel Guidebook Production. Communication, Culture & Critique, 6: 41–63. doi: 10.1111/cccr.12004
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!