Influential Women: Feminist Discourse in Women's Business Magazines—The Case of Israel
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Communication, Culture & Critique
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 121–141, March 2013
How to Cite
Lachover, E. (2013), Influential Women: Feminist Discourse in Women's Business Magazines—The Case of Israel. Communication, Culture & Critique, 6: 121–141. doi: 10.1111/cccr.12005
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!