Regional Identity in Contemporary Hip-Hop Music: (Re) Presenting the Notion of Place
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Communication Association
Communication, Culture & Critique
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 336–352, June 2013
How to Cite
Sigler, T. and Balaji, M. (2013), Regional Identity in Contemporary Hip-Hop Music: (Re) Presenting the Notion of Place. Communication, Culture & Critique, 6: 336–352. doi: 10.1111/cccr.12006
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!